To invite your suppliers to use Link4, login to your Link4 account and go to the “My Suppliers” page.
(1) Select the suppliers you would like to invite to Link4.
(2) Add the ABN of your Suppliers
It’s recommended that you add the ABN of your suppliers as we use it to identify businesses in the Link4 network.
This pop-up box, as shown in the image below, will appear if you haven't included your supplier's ABN in your Cloud Accounting System. An invitation will be sent to them shortly, otherwise.
Note: If you don’t have their ABN, you can click the ‘Skip & Invite’ button for now.
Once your suppliers have properly connected with you, you should see them in your dashboard. Now that they are in your dashboard, you can allocate them to an account.
To do this, follow the steps below:
(1) Go to the 'My Suppliers' page, then click on the "Allocate Account" button.
(2) Allocate the appropriate 'Account' to your Supplier.
(3) You will also need to select the appropriate 'Invoice Layout' for your Supplier.
(4) (Optional) You can also allocate a default Category and/or Job for each supplier.
(5) Click the 'Update' button to confirm your changes.